Chocolate Fudge Pie
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 1/4 cup Crisco
- 1 bar (4-oz) sweet cooking chocolate
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 350º. Melt Crisco and chocolate in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat. Stir in milk, eggs, vanilla extract, salt and flour, mix well. Stir in coconut and pecans.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust. Bake for 40 minutes. Cool thoroughly.
- Serve with unsweetened whipped cream.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0