- 8 ozs white vegetable shortening
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup coconut
- Place vegetable shortening in a pan and melt over low heat.
- Sift confectioners sugar and cocoa together into a fairly large bowl.
- Stir in Rice Krispies and coconut.
- Add melted vegetable shortening and mix to combine.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 24 paper patty-cake cases.
- Place on a tray and put in refrigerator to set.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0