Chocolate Coffee Coconut Pie
- 1-1/4 c. sugar
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee crystals
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup canned light or regular coconut milk
- 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate, cut up
- 3 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp butter, cut up
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1 9″ pie crust
- In saucepan, stir together first four ingredients.
- Stir in milks and chocolate. Cook stirring until thickened and bubbly. Cook, stirring two minutes more. Stir about 1 cup chocolate mixture into egg yolks and return all to saucepan. Cook stirring until mixture bubbles then cook two more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in butter and vanilla; fold in coconut . Pour into pie crust. Cool.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours
Share & Print
0 0 100 0