Chocolate Coconut Pie
- 1 1/2 Tblsp. butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 12 oz pkg. sweet cooking chocolate, broken into pieces, or milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- Whipped topping
- Chocolate curls
- Spread the butter evenly on the bottom & sides of a 9 inch pie pan. Press in the coconut to form a shell.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, sugar, cream cheese, chocolate & milk & blend until smooth. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool.
- Garnish with whipped topping & chocolate curls.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0