Chocolate Coconut Pecan Pie
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3 lg. eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut (sweetened)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup whole pecans
- 1 9″ frozen deep dish pie crust (or you can make your own)
- Place large baking sheet on oven rack and preheat to 350º
- Whisk sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup, melted butter, vanilla & salt in large bowl to blend. Whisk in eggs. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips & pecans. Pour filling into frozen pie crust.
- Place on cookie sheet in oven, bake till crust is golden brown and filling is set in center, about 40 minutes.
- Transfer to rack and cool slightly.
- Serve warm with a nice dollop of whipped (real) cream or vanilla ice cream.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0