Chocolate Coconut Bars
3 Dozen bars
Time to make:
About 1 hour
Calories per Servings:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (@ 14 oz)
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 plain chocolate candy bar (@ 7 oz)
STEP BY STEP:
- Combine the graham crumbs, melted butter & sugar.
- Press into a greased 13x9x2″ pan; bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine coconut, milk & pecans; spread over the warm cooked crust.
- Return to oven & bake for an additional 15 minutes; cool completely. In a small saucepan, melt candy bar & peanut butter over low heat; spread over cooled bars & allow topping to set.