Chocolate Chip Fudge Cookie Mix
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/4 cups rolled oats
1 chocolate bar — (5.5 ounce)
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
2. Mix oatmeal in a blender. Grate chocolate bar and mix into the oatmeal. Pack on top of flour in jar.
3. Add white sugar and pack down. Add brown sugar and pack down. Layer chopped nuts on top of brown sugar. Finish layering jar with mini or regular chocolate chips until even with the top (no more than 1/2 cup).
4. Use scissors to cut a 9 inch-diameter circle from calico. Place over lid and secure with rubber band. Tie on a raffia or ribbon bow to cover rubber band.
5. Label and store in a cool dry place away from a heat source so condensation and clumping does not occur.
6. Attach this recipe to the jar: