Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Pie
- 2 (3) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 Keebler chocolate pie crust
- Beat cheese until fluffy, gradually beat in milk until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla. Toss the chips with flour, then add to the mixture. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350º for 35 minutes, or until center springs back.
- Cool then top with Chocolate Glaze,(recipe below)
- Melt 1/2 cup mini chips with 1/4 cup whipping cream.
- Cook and stir until thick and smooth.
- Immediately spread over pie, and chill.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0