Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1 box (about 18 oz) chocolate cake mix
- 1 can (12 oz) skimmed evaporated milk (not sweetened condensed)
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
STEP BY STEP:
- Heat oven to 350 F. Coat a 13×9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir cake mix and evaporated milk in a bowl just until mix is moistened. Spread in prepared pan. Pour pie filling evenly over top (most fruit will sink).
- Bake 30 minutes. Sprinkle with walnuts and bake 20 minutes longer until nuts are toasted.