- 1 pkg. thick n fudgy double chocolate brownie mix
- 1 cup of quick rolled oats
- 1/ cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 21 oz. cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Save chocolate syrup packet from brownie mix for topping.
- In large bowl combine brownie mix, oats and walnuts, mix well. Add butter, stir until mix is moistened, it will be dry
- Spoon pie filling into 8 or 9 in. square baking dish. Sprinkle brownie mix over pie filling.
- Bake for 30 or 40 minutes or until edges are bubbly.
- To serve in bowls with ice cream and pour chocolate syrup over and garnish with fresh mint.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0