Chocolate Cheese Pie
- 1 9-inch chocolate graham crust
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 Cup light brown sugar
- 1/8 Tsp salt
- 1Tsp vanilla
- 2 Eggs, separated
- 1 Cup heavy cream, whipped
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler; cool for 10-minutes.
- Blend cream cheese, 1/2-cup sugar, salt, and vanilla; beat in egg yolks, one at a time. Pour chocolate mixture into cream cheese mixture and beat until well blended.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; gradually beat in 1/4 cup sugar. Beat until stiff and glossy. Fold chocolate mixture into beaten egg whites; fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into chilled crust, reserving 1/4 of mixture for decorating. Chill until filling sets slightly.
- With tapered spoon, drop reserved mixture in mounds over top of pie.
- Chill overnight.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0