Chocolate Bread Pudding 2
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 2 cup sugar
- 3 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup brewed espresso or strong coffee
- 1 tbsp dark rum
STEP BY STEP:
- Combine the sugar, water, and salt in a large saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, and stir until sugar is completely dissoved
- Whisk in the cocoa powder. Remove the saucepan from heat, stir in espresso, and allow the mixture to cool slightly before adding the rum
- Pour the mixture into a large stainless steel mixing bowl, and chill for a few hours in the refrigerator
- Freeze mixture in ice-cream maker as directed by manufacturer.