Chocolate Almond Ricotta Pie
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4-6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 16 oz. ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup toasted almonds, chilled
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix first 3 ingredients in bowl. Press into nine-inch pie plate.
- Combine ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, almond extract, almonds, chocolate, and whipped cream into large bowl; stir gently. Spoon into pie plate.
- Whip 1 1/2 cups cream with sugar and vanilla. Pipe through pastry bag fitted with star tip onto pie.
- Chill overnight for best flavor.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0