Chip Meringue Crust
- 2 cups finely crushed potato chips
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 cup finely chopped nuts
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Combine chips, baking powder & nuts.
- Beat egg whites until foamy; add vanilla & 1 tbsp. sugar, beating until very stiff but not dry. Add remaining sugar by tablespoonfuls, beating well after each addition. Carefully fold in potato chip mixture.
- Spread evenly over bottom & sides of greased 9 inch pan, building sides about 1/2 inch HIGHER than pan rim.
- Bake at 350ºF until crust is very lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Fill crust with butterscotch pudding mix made according to package directions or use the filling of your choice.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0