Chile and Cheese Spirals
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup (about 3) sliced green onions
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 4 (8-inch) soft taco-size reduced-fat flour tortillas
- COMBINE cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chiles, green onions, and olives in medium bowl.
- SPREAD 1/2 cup cheese mixture on each tortilla; roll up. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- REMOVE plastic wrap; slice each roll into six 3/4-inch pieces. Serve with salsa for dipping.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0