Chicken Wings a la Summer
- 1 bottle cream French dressing
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- salt & pepper
- oil for frying
- Combine first 5 ingredients for sauce.
- Refrigerate and let stand overnight.
- Cut wings in thirds. Dredge in flour seasoned with salt & pepper. Shake off excess flour.
- Deep fry till golden brown. Drain on heavy brown paper bag.
- Dip wings in sauce. Allow excess to drip off.
- Place in shallow pan and bake, uncovered, at 325º for 30 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0