Chicken Wings Fricassee
- 12 whole chicken wings (about 2 1/2 lbs)
- 1/3 to 1/2 C. flour
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper, divided
- 3 T. veg oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/4 C. water
- 1 tsp. salt
- hot cooked rice
- Cut chicken wings into 3 sections; discard wing tip.
- In a zip bag combine flour, seasoned salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Add wings and toss to coat evenly
- In a large skillet, brown wings on all sides in oil. Add onions and garlic; cook till tender.
- Stir in water, salt and remaining pepper; mix well. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0