- 1 pkg. frozen puff pastry sheets
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. thyme
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 Tbs. butter
- 1 lg. onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 lb. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbs. chopped parsley
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- Thaw pastry 20 min. Sprinkle chicken w. seasonings.
- In med. skillet, brown chicken in 3 Tbs. butter. Set aside.
- Add remaining butter to skillet. Add onions and mush.
- Saute’ until tender & liquids have evaporated. Stir in parsley.
- On lightly floured surface, roll each sheet to 14″ square. Cut into 4 7″ squares.
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In small bowl combine softened cream cheese with mustard.
- Spread over cutlets.
- Spread each square with 2-Tbs. mushroom mixture. Top with breast.
- Brush edges of pastry with water.
- Wrap pastry around chicken, pressing edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on ungreased baking sheets. Brush tops with egg wash.
- Bake 2 min. or until puffed & golden brown
Share & Print
0 0 100 0