- 8 chicken breasts halves, boneless and skinless
- 4 large red potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp rosemary leaves
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp Spike Seasoning
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- Rinse chicken well and dry. Scrub and quarter each potato without peeling.
- Place chicken and potatoes in casserole. Season by drizzling olive oil and lemon juice over chicken and potatoes.
- Sprinkle on rosemary, garlic and Spike. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 425º. Remove chicken from refrigerator and add onion.
- Bake chicken for 30 mins. Lower oven temperature to 400º and add olives and mushrooms. Cook another 30 minutes.
- Place chicken on platter and pour pan juices all over all.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0