- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbp. sweet butter
- 2 Tbp. olive oil
- 2 cups seedless green grapes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. dry white wine
- Pinch of chopped parsley
- Lay the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and pound to flatten them.
- On a plate, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge the chicken in the flour, patting off the excess. Set aside.
- In large skillet over med-high heat, melt butter in the oil.
- Add chicken and sauté until golden. Add the grapes, broth, cream and wine, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to med-low heat and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, until chicken in cooked through and the grapes are slightly softened.
- Transfer the chicken to a platter, spoon the sauce over it, and serve. Sprinkle chopped parsley over top of chicken
Share & Print
0 0 100 0