- 4 to 6 chicken breast pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 onions, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 3 whole carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Season chicken pieces with garlic powder, allspice, parsley, paprika, salt and pepper. Place seasoned chicken pieces in baking dish.
- Add the green bell pepper, onion and tomatoes to the chicken.
- Place the carrots and potatoes around the chicken and drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil over all.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, basting chicken with juices, until chicken is no longer pink inside and potatoes are cooked through and tender.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0