Chicken Vegetable Stroganoff
- 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
- 1-1/2 cups sliced mushrooms (4-oz)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh or
- 1 tsp dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 to 3-1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles (6-oz)
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 (8-oz) ctn sour cream
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp flour
- Heat broccoli mixture, mushrooms, onions, broth, marjoram, pepper and noodles to boiling in 10-inch skillet; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in chicken. Mix sour cream, water and flour; stir into chicken mixture. Heat to boiling. Boil and stir 1 minute.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0