Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 1 small carton sour cream
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 4 whole boneless chicken breasts, cut in bite size pieces
- 12 corn tortillas, cut in 1/2″ strips
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix first 6 ingredients for sauce.
- Grease 13×9 casserole & layer tortillas, chicken & sauce (I made 2 layers).
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with saran wrap or foil.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hrs.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes covered and 15 minutes uncovered.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0