- 1 (12 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (10.75 ounce each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 cups shredded American cheese
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell
- pepper or pimento
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. (Add oil and salt to cooking water) Drain.
- In large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add soup, broth, seasoned salt and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese.
- Cook and stir until cheese melts and mixture is smooth.
- Add spaghetti and chicken or turkey. Mix well. Transfer to 2-quart baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove foil. Sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 cups. cheese. Continue baking 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with parsley and bell pepper.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0