Chicken Satay With Spicy Peanut Sauce
– 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
– 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
– 1 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
– 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.), pounded thin and cut into thin strips
– 1/2 cup Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter
– 1/4 tsp. curry powder
– 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
1. For marinade, combine 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, brown sugar, cilantro and ginger. In large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour 1/4 cup marinade over chicken; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes or up to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, blend Peanut Butter, remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, curry and red pepper; refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. On skewers, thread chicken. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with peanut sauce and, if desired, Cucumber Relish.
CUCUMBER RELISH: In small bowl, combine 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced, 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion, 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing and 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro; refrigerate.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 10 Minutes(s)
Marinate Time: 30 Minute(s)
Nutrition Information per serving (not including relish)
Calories 360, Calories From Fat 0, Saturated Fat 0g, Total Fat 20g, Cholesterol 85mg, Saturated Fat 540mg, Total Carbohydrates 9g, Sugars g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein 35g