- 3 whole chicken breasts, split, boned and skinned
- 1 tsp. salt
- 6 thin slices ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1/3 c. seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Top each chicken breast with 1 slice ham & 1 slice cheese.
- Roll jelly roll fashion, securing with toothpicks. Place in buttered baking dish.
- Pour melted butter over top. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Mix soup with 1/2 can water and pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 40-45 minutes
Share & Print
0 0 100 0