Chicken Salad With Fennel & Pine Nuts
– 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
– 1/4 tsp. seasoned salt
– 40 sprays Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Balsamic or French Flair Vinaigrette Dressing
– 2 small fennel bulbs, cored and thinly sliced
– 2 medium pink grapefruit or navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
– 2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
Season chicken with Seasoned Salt, then evenly spritz 10 times with Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked; slice.
In large bowl, combine fennel with grapefruit. Spritz 10 times with Dressing. On serving platter, arrange chicken around edge, then spoon fennel mixture in center and sprinkle with pine nuts. Just before serving, spritz with remaining Dressing.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 14 Minutes(s)