- 6 whole chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1-1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1-1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 8-oz crushed pineapple with syrup
- Place chicken breasts in large frying pan.
- Blend cinnamon, curry powder, garlic salt and honey in a 2 cup measure, stir in grapefruit juice and pour over chicken.
- Cover. Simmer, stirring liquid in bottom of pan often so honey will not scorch, 20 minutes or until chicken is tender
- Remove chicken from liquid letting excess drip back in pan. Place chicken on broiler rack
- Stir pineapple and syrup into liquid in pan, brush over chicken. Broil 6 inches from heat for 5 minutes or until lightly glazed.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0