- 2-1/2 C. shredded, cooked chicken
- 2/3 C. salsa
- 1/3 C. sliced green onions
- 3/4 to 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/4 C. butter, melted
- 2 C. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- sour cream and guacamole
- In a skillet, combine the first 6 ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 10 minutes or till heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Brush 1 side of tortilla with butter.
- Spoon 1/3 C. chicken mixture over half of the unbuttered side of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 C. cheese.
- Fold plain side of tortilla over cheese.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 475º for 10 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Cut into wedges, serve with sour cream and guacamole.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0