- 1-1/4 c water
- 1/4 c butter
- 1 c flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 c shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 c finely chopped chicken
- 1/2 t salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 c Swiss cheese, grated
- 1/2 t prepared mustard
- Bring water and butter to boil. Add flour and salt.
- Stir vigorously over heat until mixture forms ball. Remove from heat.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth after each.
- Stir in cheese.
- Drop rounded teaspoon onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 30-35 mins. until golden brown. Cut open. Cool.
- Mix chicken, salt, pepper, cheese, and mustard.
- Add enough mayonnaise to moisten lightly.
- Fill puffs, bake at 350 for 15 minutes
Share & Print
0 0 100 0