Chicken Primavera Potatoes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut in thin strips
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1 C. chicken broth
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 T. cornstarch
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 small yellow summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1 C. fresh pea pods, cut in half
- 2/3 C. fresh asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Scrub and pierce potatoes with fork. Microwave high 11 to 15 minutes or until tender, rearranging once.
- In a small bowl, blend broth, soy sauce, pepper and corn starch; set aside.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic, cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add red pepper and squash; cook 1 minute.
- Add asparagus and pea pods; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and internal juices of chicken run clear.
- Blend in broth mixture. Cook and stir until broth mixture is thickened and translucent.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0