- 1 ts Basil leaves, dried
- 1/2 ts Seasoned salt
- 1/4 ts Seasoned pepper
- 1/4 ts Garlic powder
- 4 Chicken breast halves – skinned, boned
- 4 slices Ham, deli, low-fat
- 2 tb Lemon juice
- Tomatoes, cherry
- Preheat oven 350°
- Combine basil, seasoned salt, pepper, garlic powder; set aside.
- Place chicken between sheets of plastic wrap, pound to 1/4″ thickness.
- Lightly sprinkle seasonings over each chicken breast, top with slice of ham.
- Roll up, beginning with longest side.
- Place rolls seam side down in baking dish.
- Drizzle with lemon juice, sprinkle with paprika. Bake @ 350° 20-25 minutes. Chill.
- Slice into 1/4″ rounds, arrange on lettuce leaf line platter, garnish with cherry tomatoes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0