Chicken Piccata With Rice
- 5 chicken breasts (skinned and boned)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Prepare rice according to package directions. While rice is cooking – pound chicken until 1/2 inch thickness.
- Coat chicken with mixture of flour and salt. Next, cook chicken in butter in a large skillet on medium heat until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove chicken and reduce temperature to a low setting. Put chicken in serving dish and cover until needed.
- Add water, bouillon cube and lemon juice to skillet. Bring to boil and then simmer for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Serve everything over rice.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0