- 1/4 To 1/2 Cup Fresh Pesto Sauce
- 1 Cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Chicken Breast, Baked Or Grilled — * see below
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Mushrooms — sliced
- 1/2 Cup Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 Pizza Dough Ball
- 1/3 Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Marinate chicken breast in your favorite Italian-style dressing for several hours.Grill outside until 3/4 done or bake in a 350º oven for 15 minutes. Make sure 1/2 c sundried tomatoes are in a 1-c container. Fill container to top with boiling water, set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces. Cover and set aside.
- When sundrieds have reconstituted, chop coarsely (at least chop each tomato in half, depending on how much tomato you can handle in one bite)
- Prepare pizza dough. Spread with a decent amount (not light, not heavy) of pesto to 1/3 inch from edge of crust. You may want to initially brush entire surface of dough liberally with olive oil, depending on your taste.
- Strategically place chopped chicken and sundried tomatoes over surface of pesto. Sprinkle half of the mushrooms on top of all this. Cover with cheese. Sprinkle remaining mushrooms on surface of cheese.
- Bake at 375º until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly and hinting at turning golden.
Note: Do not initially overbake chicken, or you will have bite-sized pieces of leather on your pizza.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0