Chicken on a Stick
- 24 wooden skewers (soaked in water for 25 min)
- 1/2 c chili sauce
- 2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1″ strips
- 1 bottle (8oz) blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 c finely chopped celery
- 2 T finely chopped onion
- Combine chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce & hot pepper sauce.
- Thread chicken onto skewer leaving 1″ at each end.
- Place in pan 15 x 10 “
- Brush with 1/2 sauce mixture.
- Bake 400° 10 minutes
- Turn skewers over and brush with remaining sauce
- Serve with sauce made with dressing, celery & onion.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0