Chicken And Noodles Soup
- 2 (6-oz each) chunk chicken, packed in water & undrained
- 4 (10-1/2 oz each) cans chicken broth
- 1 (15-oz) can sliced carrots, undrained
- 1 Tbsp dry minced onion
- 3 or 4 ribs of celery w/leaves, sliced thin*
- 1 (10-oz) jar chicken gravy
- 2 cups noodles*, cooked and drained
- In Dutch oven or soup kettle, heat all ingredients (except noodles) to boiling; cover pot and cook on medium for 30 to 40 minutes or until celery is tender.
- After 30 or 40 minutes, stir in the cooked noodles and serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0