Chicken Noodle Skillet
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, cut in half
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby-Jack Cheese
- 1 pkg. chicken flavored ramen noodles, broken up
- Place egg in shallow dish.
- Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish and add the seasoning packet from noodle, mix well.
- Dip chicken in the egg, then in the bread crumbs mixture, coating completely.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to platter and keep warm.
- In same skillet, combine broth, mushrooms and broken up noodles. Cook 5 minutes over medium heat. Reduce heat to low heat and return the chicken to the skillet.
- Sprinkle the top with cheese, cover and cook 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0