Chicken Mozzarella and Tomato
- 4 half boneless chicken breasts, skinned
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cups quartered mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp. rosemary, crushed
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Diced Tomatoes With Garlic & Onion
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, if desired. In large skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium-high heat, about 3 minutes per side.
- Stir in mushrooms, garlic and rosemary. Add tomatoes and wine. Cook uncovered, about 15 minutes or until most of liquid is gone, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Top with cheese. Cook, uncovered, until cheese melts.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0