- 4 chicken half breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 1/4 cup cake flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 4 Tbsp. oil
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano and blend well.
- Heat the oil and butter in a skillet until bubbling lightly.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture and shake off excess.
- Cook the chicken on medium heat for 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly browned. As you turn the breasts to the second side to cook, add the mushrooms around the chicken pieces.
- Cook 2 more minutes, until lightly browned on the second side. Stir the mushrooms.
- When the second side is lightly browned, add the wine, cover the pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0