Chicken in Foil
- 4 medium tomatoes, skinned and sliced
- 4 small onions, sliced
- 12 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 4 small red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 tsp margarine, divided
- 4 tsp honey, divided
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Tear 4 pieces of foil 20″ long
- Divide and layer tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, peppers and potatoes on each piece of foil. Place a chicken breast into each packet.
- Mix Worcestershire sauce and pepper in a small bowl and spoon over each chicken breast. Top with 1 tsp margarine and 1 tsp honey.
- To seal foil bring 2 opposite sides together and fold over several times. Fold over the other 2 ends of foil tightly.
- Pierce top of foil twice to make a vent. Place on baking sheet and bake for about 35 – 40 minutes
Share & Print
0 0 100 0