Chicken Herb Crunch
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 T. flour
- 1 1/2 Cup Herb Seasoned Stuffing, finely crushed
- 2 T. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice, optional
- In shallow dish, combine 1/3 cup soup and 1/4 cup milk; set aside.
- On waxed paper, lightly coat chicken with flour; dip into soup mixture.
- On another piece of waxed paper, coat chicken with stuffing.
- On baking sheet, arrange chicken. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 400ºF 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- In 1-quart saucepan, combine remaining soup, 1/4 cup milk, parsley and lemon juice. Over low heat, heat through, stirring occasionally. Serve over chicken, if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0