- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 T vegetable oil 1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup Dijon Mustard
- Cook chicken in hot oil in large skillet over medium high heat for 6 minutes per side or until done. Place chicken in 2 quart oblong baking dish.
- Cook and stir spinach in same skillet for 2 minutes. Stir in milk, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and mustard , heat through.
- Pour spinach mixture over chicken. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese. Bake at 375º for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve with buttermilk biscuits from the oven and cooked carrots.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0