Chicken Filled Biscuits
- 1 (5 oz) can chicken, drained
- 1 (3 0z) pkg cream cheese
- 1 tsp chopped pimientos
- 1 T sliced green onion with tops
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg refrigerated biscuits
- Chop chicken; combine with cream cheese, onion, pimientos, and sauce.
- On lightly floured surface roll and stretch each biscuit to a 4″ circle. Moisten edges with water.
- Place rounded tablespoon of chicken mixture in center of each biscuit circle. Fold up 3 sides, to form a triangle, and pinch edges to seal.
- Bake 400° on lightly greased baking sheet till golden, 8-10 minutes
Share & Print
0 0 100 0