Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
- 6 oz. pre-cooked Fettuccini
- 2 oz. Butter
- 1/8 tsp. minced garlic (I prefer a bit more)
- 1/8 tsp. cracked fresh pepper
- 3 oz. fresh zucchini — cut 1/4 inch thick pieces (or fresh broccoli)
- 3 oz. chicken breast meat (diced into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 oz. sour cream
- 4 oz. whipping cream
- 1/2 oz. Romano cheese (fresh grated)
- 1/2 oz. parmesan cheese (fresh grated)
- 1/4 tsp. seasoning salt
- Heat butter, garlic and pepper in a large pan. Add zucchini (or broccoli) and chicken. Cook until meat is done.
- Add pasta and seasonings. Mix well.
- Add creams and blend well.
- Reduce heat and add cheeses. Blend well.
- Serve on a hot plate and top with parsley.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0