Chicken Dijon Stew
- 4 cups brussels sprouts
- 2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound baby carrots, peeled
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- freshly ground pepper
- Prepare and cook brussels sprouts until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Cut chicken into 1 1/2 inch cubes. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add chicken, brussels sprouts, and carrots. Cook and stir over medium high heat until chicken is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add soup, wine, mustard, tarragon, and pepper. Stir to blend. Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0