- 1 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 6 chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 3 cups celery, bite-size pieces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 2 tablespoons pimientos (chopped)
- 1 cup American cheese, grated
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup silvered almonds
- Combine the first 4 ingredients, then roll chicken breasts in mixture.
- Brown chicken in butter and oil.
- Place celery in bottom of greased, 3-quart casserole.
- Place chicken on top of celery.
- Combine soup, half & half, pimientos and cheese and pour over chicken.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs and almonds.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350-degrees.
- Dish may be prepared ahead and stored in refrigerator.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0