Chicken Crunchy for Dummies
- 1 frying chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt (or powder)
- dash pepper
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Mix chips, garlic & pepper in mixing bowl.
- Dip chicken in butter, then roll in potato chip mixture.
- Line a large baking pan with foil.
- Place dipped chicken pieces on foil, being careful to make sure they do not touch each other.
- Pour remaining butter & crumbs over chicken.
- Bake for 1 hour in preheated 375 degree oven for 1 hour. Chicken does not need turning.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0