- 1 lbs chicken breast
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 tbl butter
- 2 stalk chopped celery
- 4 cup fresh corn (6 ears)
- 2 med. boiling potatoes, diced
- 3-4 tbl flour 3 c chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream (or buttermilk)
- Melt butter and fry chicken, but do not let brown — when it’s glistening, lower heat and simmer 10 minutes or until meat is firm.
- Cut up and set aside.
- Puree 2 cup of corn until smooth (keep 1/2 of the kernels whole or even used a can of creamed corn).
- From the chicken frying-pan drippings, sauté onion and celery until soft.
- Sprinkle with flour and cook until bubbly. Add rest of ingredients, and simmer 15 minutes until the potato is tender.
- Stir in cream or buttermilk, salt and pepper. Heat and serve
Share & Print
0 0 100 0