- 3 chicken breasts or one whole chicken
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (do not add water)
- 1 large can chop suey vegetables, drained
- 1 8 oz. can water chestnuts, sliced, drained
- 1 5 oz. can chinese noodles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tblsp. chopped onion
- 1 handful cashews (optional)
- Boil chicken until tender. Cool. Skin, de-bone, and dice.
- Drain vegetables and water chestnuts.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Pour in 9 x 13 greased baking dish. Cover with cashews.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0