- 1 slice bacon, finely cut
- 1/4 c onion minced
- 1/4 c green pepper
- 1 c cut up cooked chicken
- 1 c grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 T cut up pimento (2-oz jar)
- 1 c cooked peas
- 1/8 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 c hot drained macaroni
- 2-3 T toasted slivered almonds
- Sauté bacon until crisp. Stir in onion and green pepper. Cook until almost tender.
- Stir in chicken, cheese, pimiento, and peas; season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in cooked macaroni. Cover and keep warm over very low heat until ready to serve.
- Garnish with parsley; sprinkle with almonds
Share & Print
0 0 100 0